Oh so succulent ....Artisan design team Blog hop

Hello there, welcome to this weeks Artisan design team blog hop.
You may have arrived here from the lovely Jessica who has treated you to another lovely project
This week we have an open hop, a week were we can choose what to create with
 from our box of goodies that Stampin' Up! send out to all the Artisan design team.
I decided to make a card using the Oh so succulent stamp set and coordinating Succulent framelit dies


Succulents are a favourite plant of mine. I love all the different shapes, textures and subtle colours,
 they make a fabulous display together in a planter.
I'm not very green fingered, though I wish I was because I love plants and flowers,
 but succulents are pretty hardy and It's one that I can manage to keep alive for more than a few weeks.

It's Mother's day at the end of this month in the UK, 26th of march
 which coincides with the start of British summer time 
and the clocks going forward ***happy dance***
 I think the little 'Happy mother's day' sentiment is lovely in this stamp set.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,
***If you are looking for a demonstrator in the UK
 and would like to purchase any of the products I have used on my card today
 please click on the links below in the product list***

To continue hopping to the next blog which is the talented Kimberly
just click on the logo below.


Here is a link list of the full Artisan team for you to browse

Katy Harrison You are here
Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn freebies for yourself!
Sale-A-Bration ends 31st of march
Between now and then for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! products
you can choose one freebie from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
A perfect time to treat yourself......
Click below for my online store


Product List

7 comments

  1. What a beautiful wreath around your sentiment!! I love your use of the succulents, and the wonderful colors your chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and so gorgeous! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the succulents frame the sentiment. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance, this seems very flat. Then the volume appears ... the work buffer + cuts to have depth and combo of colors. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Katy! Love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy. I love this so much. It's totally my style. The white. The fact it looks simple but it's not. The little white lartsnon the petals. It all. You my dear, are a star. :)

    ReplyDelete